Thursday, June 14, 2012

White Blank Page

I need a place to stash my thoughts beyond my notebook. 

It reminds me of the time I was lounging at the guys' apartment and we were sharing music. The most recent one I met works for Apple and was telling me how he has his whole music library published. Then we compared it to being immortal. All of that music and those playlists will live on infinitely through the internet, from computer to computer. How cool. Naturally, the geek within felt compelled to relate it to horcruxes. But the idea itself has stuck with me ever since. I guess that blogging, tumblng, tweeting... are all just ways to make us feel immortal? More significant?

Digress. 
Decompress. 
Daydream.

Here's to Summer 2012-
May the season bring wisdom, passion, positive thinking, good music & new experiences.
May there be an abundance of sunshine, thunderstorms, adventure, friends & creative projects.
Let it be the start to a beautiful journey. 

Infinitely yours,
KSB

No comments:

Post a Comment